- GOD IS AMAZING! :)
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- BATCH NUMBER GUARATEE
Checkout our amazing showcase at
- New FLE - R-M LXXVII BSE ALPHA CINEMAX
- 1GAL Painted projector screen size 250"
- Ratio sizes 16:9, 16:10 , 2.35:1
- ADV Colors for gaming
- ADV White levels heightener technology x5
- Ultra ADV 100% Pure Black levels “infinity:1” contrast level
- New FLE - R-M
- Color Mystery Cosmo Black
- Gain FLE-R-M
- Class Alpha
- Front projection only
- Number categories LXXVII
- UST compatible
- 180 Degree viewing angel
- Projector mapping applications and 3D visual effects.
- Fully weatherproof
- Best used outside in the hours of 6pm evening hour at 5000 lumens from 8pm and up projectors of 1000 and up
- Do not use in direct sunlight!
- Resolution compatibility 720p, 1080p, 4K
- Minimum lumens 1000
- Portable Pico projector Lumen requirements in screen size
- Can be used with name brand portable projectors as low as 50 lumens for screen sizes of 20" to 50" outside hours 7am inside time is not required. Minimum lumens for home theater projector 1000 Outside theater at 6 evening hours 4000 lumens after 6 evening hours 1000 lumens. Free neon rope led lights.
- Spray on or roll on one coat application.
- Note when using a paint sprayer please use Safety mask and safety glasses. for indoor spray on application use in a well ventilation environment. Best used for roll on application with a 9-inch nap paint roller.
- DO NOT use paint brushes or foam rollers, this will mark your screen!
- Surface wood, glass, drywall, PVC, vinyl, canvas or fabrics, Fiber glass , Plexiglass Perfect upgrade for motorized and fix frame projector screen with none cracking or peeling worries.
- Do not paint on portable vinyl screens if you are folding them for storage. Do not uses on vinyl or polyester tarps, stucco or rough canvas surfaces, paper and thin cardboard, do not paint on inflatable screens.
- Please note when painting fabric at to coats of primer and let each prime coat dry before adding the second coat when both coats are fully dry than paint on our product.
- Enhance your gaming, movies and everyday TV shows. new supr - superior ALR technology mean no washout no dark or ambient controlled environments.
- Water based, Eco friendly, Low odor and VOC
- Easy clean up just warm water and mild soaps.
- Please note this product will only support name brand projectors only!
- All orders are processed in 5 gallon containers please note all our orders are made to order
- meaning all orders are made fresh when orders are processed. All five gallon containers of our projector screen paints go through a verification demonstration are processed through batch number retest demonstrations.
- PLEASE READ!
- WHAT IS A BATCH NUMBERS!
- A batch number is a designation given to products made in the same manufacturing run. A batch number can consist of numerals, letters, or symbols, and it allows the items to be traced after they've been distributed for your home theater projector screen setups
- Penalties for violating our batch numbers!
- Fines and penalties for slandering our company batch number.
- Individual or individuals will be prosecuted in civil court if found guilty will be fined up to $12,000 or higher including lawyer fees and court costs.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN AND PETS!
1 GAL FLE - R-M LXXVII BSE ALPHA CINEMAX " 250" 16:9
USPS SHIPPING POLICY:
Shipping time of delivery transit time US 2 - 3 business days. Shipping time of delivery transit time Overseas 10 business days.
All orders are tracked by USPS detail tracking info.
SNAIL MAIL SHIPPING POLICY:
Exceeds the limit of shipping time US 2 - 3 business days. Overseas 10 business days. And after a thorough investigation. If your package shows no sign of movement, we will begin the process of shipping you out a new order.
USPS FREE SHIPPING POLICY:
Free shipping is only eligible through USPS (ONLY ) any other shipping carriers will be paid by the customers.
Note there are no returns on open or used cans of paint. By making this transaction you are fully aware and knowledgeable of the policy that you just read and fully acknowledge our companies' policies and conditions before placing your order.
Note! we are not responsible for acts of God or holidays. This is fully the responsible of the shipping carrier and it's not our fault on our behalf of crystal edge technology screens.
NOTE! All logos and products are patent and copyrighted protected!
Type of Work: Visual Material Registration Number / Date: VAu001487986 / 2022-11-22 Application Title: ADV ALR IV-VIII BLACK SERIES EDITION. Title: ADV ALR IV-VIII BLACK SERIES EDITION. Description: Electronic file (eService)
Buyer's remorse and early cancellation policy We are not responsible for buyer's remorse or returns on early cancellations.
Returns are only eligible for equal exchange if proven to be the wrong color or size! We are not responsible for acts of God or holidays when your package is in transit. By making this transaction you are fully aware of our company's policy.
Fake or knockoff non name brand projector policy!
Our screen paints do not support fake or knockoff non name brand projectors due to incorrect or falsified projector specifications. We are not responsible if you choose to purchase our screen paints when buying or owning a fake or knockoff non name brand projector. We strongly advise that you do not buy fake and knock off projectors. We do not support them on any level and they are not compatible with our screen paints.
The list below specifies projectors that we do support.
Sony, Viewsonic, NEC, Acer, Dell, InFocus, Panasonic, Christie Digital, Epson, BenQ, Hitachi, Casio, Optoma, Ronco Barco, Vivitek, LG, JVC, brookstone, sharp, Philips, Samsung UST and long throw.